Are You A Renter?
Americana Cove is a popular community for seasonal and annual rentals due to its convenient location and quick access to downtown St. Petersburg and Tampa. Americana Cove allows renting with a 2 month minimum.
Are you a renter?
Residents can rent their homes for season or annual. Barefoot Realty does not assist with seasonal rentals, however, we do handle annual rentals within the community if a resident requests. For seasonal rentals, we do keep a list of renters that we give to residents. If you would like to have your name placed on a list that is given to residents who want to rent their homes, fill out the Renter Form below. A resident will contact you direct regarding terms and conditions.
1. To be able to rent, you must meet an age requirement. One person in the home must be 55; the minimum age is 45 for the second person.
2. You must have a background/credit check. There is a fee of $100 per individual or married couple. Each person renting must have a 700 or above credit score.
3. Americana Cove allows renting for a minimum of 2 months.
4. Two cats or emotional support dogs or service dogs are allowed any where in the community. Dogs that are pets are allowed in the dog section and the weight limit is 35 pounds. Homeowners have the option of allowing pets or not. BE SURE TO ASK!
5. Typical monthly seasonal rental rates (Jan. through March) range from $1,600 to $2,000 for non-waterfront and from $2,000 to $3,000 for waterfront, depending on size of home, location and amenities offered. Annual monthly rates are lower.