top of page
Are You A Homeowner?
Americana Cove Homeowners: Learn how you can rent your home on either a seasonal or annual basis. The rules of the community allow you to rent for a minimum of two months.
Seasonal Rental Information:
For seasonal rentals, Barefoot Realty keeps a list of renters that we give to residents at no charge. This list is an easy way to find vacationers who want to rent in the community. You can call potential renters on the list direct regarding price and terms. Call 877-360-7577 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a list via e-mail.
1. All renters, whether seasonal or annual, must be approved by management. Each renter must have a 700 or above credit score.
2. For any rentals that are less than six months, there are county and state taxes that are required to be paid. Here's the link to sign up and learn more:
3. Americana Cove allows renting for a minimum of two months. A renter must meet the age requirement, which is one person in the home must be age 55 and the second person must be at least 45.
4. Typical monthly seasonal rental rates (Jan. through March) range from $1,600 to $2,200 for non-waterfront and from $2,000 to $3,500 for waterfront, depending on size of home, location and amenities offered.
Annual Rental Information:
Barefoot Realty does annual rentals for residents and charges a low flat fee. Call 877-360-7577 to learn how we can assist you and make renting your home a pleasant experience.
1. No taxes are collected on rentals that are more than six months and a day.
2. Your home needs to be rental ready. Call to obtain a list of criteria.
3. Typical monthly annual rentals run from $1,200 to $1,500 for an interior home or $1,500 to $2,000 for a waterfront home, depending on size and condition of home, location and amenities offered.
bottom of page